ShuffleRun takes user privacy very seriously. If you submit contact details such as email address through the comments or contact form, this data will never be shared, sold or distributed to any third party without prior consent.
Cookies are text files which contain information that is transferred to your computer hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate, whereas others are aimed at enhancing and personalising your user experience.
Examples of how cookies are used by ShuffleRun.com
Here are some of the ways cookies can prove useful to improving the ShuffleRun experience.
- Understanding which pages generate the most traffic through Google Analytics.
- Analysing the read time of my reviews to ensure they are useful to the user. (Google Analytics)
- Visitors may be retargeted with interest-based advertising on Facebook, Twitter and/or Google based on the pages they have visited on ShuffleRun. No personal user information is received by ShuffleRun during this process. A user will be in an audience for up to 30 days since their last participation with ShuffleRun.com or social media channels.
- Amazon.co.uk (Amazon EU Associates Programme)
- Amazon.it (Amazon EU Associates Programme)
- Competitive Cyclist
- MIO Global
- A domain – so you can visit ShuffleRun.
- Website hosting – making all the articles accessible any time of day.
- The latest products – having access to the products you care about allows me to do rigorous testing and create awesome content.
- Equipment – useful for video & photography so you can see the product for yourself.
ShuffleRun participates in affiliate marketing. This provides a means for Shufflerun to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to retail sites. A full list of sites which have affiliate links from ShuffleRun are below.
Revenue generated by ShuffleRun
The money generated through affiliate links and Adsense advertising helps to pay towards improving the content on ShuffleRun.
If a product has been loaned or sent to me from a manufacturer, I will state this clearly within the review. This doesn’t mean manufacturers can expect a glowing review however. If I notice flaws within a product I review, I will spell this out for the benefit of the reader.